Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Super swimming!

Walt:Write a story about what happened at swimming .
Do you like to go swimming?
And were is your favourite place to swim?
Swimming!
It was the week were the fun is going to happen.
The fantastic classic room 3 spent 2 weeks going to QE2
teaching  people how to be more confident with swimming and how to be
skilled at swimming, like going faster in the water and having better technique.
First we hopped on the bus and drove from school to QE2. Once we arrived we sat
on the seats next to the deep pool.
Then Mr Gray handed out maths sheets,our maths books,glue sticks and pens/pencils.
Some of us finished our maths sheets and glued it into our maths books.
After we finished the maths sheets we got to play card games.
I played uno with Arnaika and Georgia.Then we got changed and waited until the instructor
came, then she gave us our safety message. After that we went to our instructor
and did a safety entrance into the pool. Then we started off by doing 2 lengths of
streamline then some freestyle,backstroke and breaststroke then we did a challenge of
who can hold their breath for the longest and Teia won then we all got out and got
changed and went back to school. Overall I enjoyed swimming and it was fun.

Thank you QE2 instructors for giving up your time to teach us how to be better at
swimming and how to be more confident.   


        

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.