Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Interland fun!

Walt: to be internet awesome.
Room two and three joined up to play interland which is a game that has 4 different quests kind kingdom,Tower of treasure,Mindful mountain and Reality river they each have different meanings to keep safe online.Where you had to stop bullies and make the people who got bullied feel better. I really like kind kingdom because i like making people feel better and smile!
And they have tutorials so you will be able to play as good as everyone else.
Here is some pics from the game:
Have you ever played interland?
if you have whats your favourite game?







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.