Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Dancing like the stars reflection.

WALT:Write a reflection showing how we felt about Dancing Like The Stars.

On Tuesday the 2nd of July the year sixes when to dancing like the stars at the Isaac theatre royal to dance the salsa.Our wonderful dance teacher Donna taught us the dance. We practiced  3 times a week Monday,Wednesday and Thursday for an hour.All together it took us 10 weeks to learn the dance. There were thousands of people in the audience and the lights shone very bright so we couldn't see them when we were dancing. It was really exciting because Aaron Gilmore hosted the night and performed a dance with Vanessa Cole.When they called us up my stomach dropped. We all danced amazing and really enjoyed it.

If you did dancing like the stars Did you enjoy it?
Would you like to do it again?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie,
    That sounded like a lot of fun. With Fluer the contemporary teacher we only did the practices 2x a week on Tuesday and Thursday. Next time you could add a bit more to your story.I really liked how you described some of the parts.From Anika and Isla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.