Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Human Feast.

WALT- write a scary story using story starters


I woke up from a strange dream,I got up from my bed,walked into the dining room and  saw my my oldest sister lying on the couch with ants crawling all over her face and maggots eating her ear wax.I walked up to her deep growly voice,I hear her muttering saying ¨who's that in my house?¨ I wander off to my room and look under my bed for my red hoodie.I then see a dead body under my bed  and i scream as loud as i possibly could in horror. Blood was EVERYWHERE!Then I feel something strange happening,My feet are turning green with purple spikes,¨I'm turning into a monster¨.

What would you do if you were in this situation?
How would you handle it?


3 comments:

  1. WOW that was very interesting i loved how you added in the punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your story i think you could add some couler question what was your dream about

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you used alot of punctuation
    maybe try adding some colour next time 💙

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.