Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

How to be cybersmart

walt identify the difference between private and public information
Public and private
Hi my name is Wilson McBride,
I love the colour purple and i am obsessed with dolphins.
We live in a yacht and i go to Missile academy in south of the cook islands.
My mums name is Billabong McBride and my dad's name is Christopher McBride,
I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
My favourite food is pizza,
my favourite sport is korfball and my best friend is lela but she moved to Asia 2 months ago.
My address is 34 Sweatband road and everyday after school I go to the park 1 2 3 jump at 5:00pm.
I hate spiders crawling in my bed,

I'm so excited in 1 week i'm going to fiji there will be no one home for 3 weeks.
Do you know the difference between private and public information?
Do you share the right information?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.